Phobia Factor!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warrior Ghostie~*

[SIZE=14pt]-Phobia Phactor-[/SIZE]

see how scared you are to the person above's DARE!!

use the > and v for arrows like

for example:

>scared of thunderv You are stuck with a 20 ft. Python, are you scared?

*first peep (more like me) can only use the "scared of ___" then everyone else answers the person above*

and then a person says

> yes scared of pythons!!!!v you are to live in a Demon-filled house, are you scared?

*answer wisely* is all i can say to you guys! gud luck!

> has NO phobia (brave meh)

v stuck in a room full of nursing Black widows (they can use their venom to kill you), are you scared??

no ill squish the spiders!

u are starving and must eat ur hand.

V

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.

> Scared of hearses.

V Would you eat a worm if you had to?

[SIZE=21pt]no, they couldn't!! ALL demon work for H***, but angels work for Heaven!! and you are suppossed to asnswer the bottom one!! that was an example!!!![/SIZE]

> no, not scared

v f5 tornado heading toward your house!! Are you scared??

Last edited:
no....

V A hurricane sucks you up and you wake up on a derserted, un charted island. Are you scared?

>If there is stuff that can kill you/no food on the island. :angry:

v You are in a room filled with armed ninjas that hate you and have no self control. There is no door. Are you scared?

Cecib :huh:

> *Ducks*. xD

v I am going to eat a peanut butter sandwich. No jelly. Are you scared?

Cecib :(

>O_O, Very

v

A bomb is about to go off in your house are you scared?

>*nervous look* Nope. Enough said. Lets forget about the bomb. Bombs are dumb and childish. So buh-bye... *bomb explodes* HOLY $@#%$!

v You are at the mall with your parents and suddenly, Santa pulls you up and plops you down on his lap. Scared? O__o

^ Yes. ;_; Because it's one of THEM.

V A woman in a pink, ruffly, frilly, huge, giant, flower printed dress is walking down the street, eating a jelly doughnut. Scared?

^ Nope. Just weirded out.

V You're in your bedroom lying down, reading. When you hear the front door open. No-one's home except you. You call out "Who is it?". No one answers. Are you scared?

I would freak out and hide in my closet or bed because im scared of closets!O_OI would never be home alone!

Your home andbeing killed are you scared

no, and i would be ecstatic of the other person loved me back...

V There is an earthquake/tornado on top of you and you are at the top of a 10 story building

>No I would jump

V Dangling off a 1000ft cliff and holding on with only your pinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back