Phobias

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a phobia?

• I have 1 phobia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 phobias.

• 3 phobias.

• 4 phobias.

• 5+ phobias.

• No.

• AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I have a phobiaphobia.

• What's a phobia?

• I'm not sure...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found the name of my phobia here! Its called Ligyrophobia or fear of loud noises. My sister Alice has Aichmophobia or fear of needles. I also have fear of tomato soup but I can't find that.

I'm afraid of the dark. I only like the dark when I'm deep-thinking, star gazing, or sleeping.

And also, I don't like the screen when the TV is off. People who have seen the ring, you know why....

Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
o, and i HATE WITH A BURNING PASSION some of those aniamate movies, like "flushed away"

oooo, i HATE those!

*shiver*

you dont even know how much i hate those!

dont even ask!
Yay! Finally another Flushed Away disliker XD...I cant stand those movies.

I faint at the site of my own blood, like a needle or something. or at the dentist. but i wouldnt really call it a phobia. Im Scared of Caterpillers for some reason XD

Oh yeah Star gazing scares me too kind of... Because I was outside with my Mum and I saw something going across the sky but I think now it was only a shooting star but then I though it was aliens... Just another weird thing I come up with.

Needles, aka syringes - I shudder at the thought.

Spiders... AHHH they just creep me out.

i hav a phobia of spiders, time, death, and outer space. i know but i just can explain it. and things rouching the bottom of my feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
2:

Spiders! Once there was a teeny spider on my wall and..

I screamed bloody murder! Not cool!

1: Blood!

When I see it it makes me wince.

I never look at my cuts.

Phobia of Gore, no blood doesn't bother me but Gore makes me dissy (Evan if it is a Cartoon)

Acrophobia - fear of heights

Catapedaphobia - fear of jumping from high places

Coulrophobia - fear of clowns

Cardiophobia - fear of the human heart

Ankylophobia - Fear of immobility of a joint.

Apeirophobia - fear of infinity

Arachibutyrophobia - fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth (i'm not joking about this one. it's real)

Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia - fear of spiders

Necrophobia - fear of death

...i have a lot of phobias...9 of them...

Just about everything? lol. I'm scared of roaches, spiders, ants, snakes. Basically anything that isn't human and still moves. hehe. I also freak out when I can't breathe. I don't like the dark. I'm afraid of being alone at night. I'm scared of dying or losing people I love. I'm afraid of losing my true love. Probably a lot more.

I'm scared of a lot of things... I really only had one phobia in my life tho (I prefer not to share it.) I am kind of afraid of heights, first of all. Not afraid of any kind of animal.. I love them all. Especially bugs. Dead bugs kind of freak me ot though. I can't explain why, but perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they're no longer alive, don't know I'm touching them, limp and still and gone from the world. Not a happy thought. *shudders* I'm also terrified of germs. Eeek! I HATE whenever some food touches another bit of food. Creeps me out. :D I ma not afraid of the dark anymore although the dark did have to do with my old phobia, which concerned a very eerie book. :mellow: And no, it's not Goosebumps. ;) Those books are just dumb. I'm scared of a gazillion more things, but I can't think of them right now. Ohhh yeah, I also have a fear of kidnapping. Somebody once attempted to abduct me when I was 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back