Photography

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Reaction score
since i've recently gotten into photography i wanted to make a thread where we could all post interesting photos we've taken.

RULES:

-they must comply with TamaTalk rules (that meand you can't post embarrassing pictures of people, pictures that are meant for mature audiences, etc.)

-if you are posting a picture of someone else, please have their permission!

-do not post self portraits. that's what THIS thread is for.

-do not post pictures of pets. that's what THIS thread is for.

-er, and no pictures of crafts you've done. THIS thread is still alive.

other than that, enjoy. :)

some pictures i've taken:

DSCN0010.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

a couple of my fave scenery shots i took while holidaying in NZ (click on the pic to make it bigger) :)

in between two layers of clouds! awesome hehe

last day of driving - before we got detoured

after we got detoured! hehe (naughty naughty....taking piccies while driving lol)

i was playing around with the camera one night, taking lots of (failed) self portraits. i did manage to take some pictures of jewelry a friend brought back for me...

DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

one of the many charms on a beaded charm bracelet.

I love doing weird light tricks in my photos. I can't post any right now, but these are the ones I did:

1. What? My iD L Princess Spacy
  2. Where? Held up about a metre in front of my book-shelves
  3. The catch? I set the flash so that everything would look dark...except my hand and the Tama!

1. What? My alarm clock
  2. Where? On my desk
  3. The catch? It was taken with flash on in the dark, so it looked like the alarm clock digits were fading!

1. What? My DSi
  2. Where? On my lap
  3. The catch? Again, this was taken in the dark with flash on, so the screen looked dark! (Actually it was on full brightness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back