pic of you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, TamaGirliey! You really made my... night? It's 11:30ish here but thank you anyway!

Here is a picture of me and my cousin (the gothic one, she's the one with black hair) this picture was taken when i was 10 and my cousin was 13.

Picture 1

And here is a picture i took last year in like...febuary (i was bored so i did my hair up in a bun XD)-sorry bout the red eye.

picture 2

Here is me and my brother on in june 2006 at his grade 8 graduation.

picture 3

Here is a pic my friend took of me at school in the classroom, i was being random, it was taken around the begining of march (2007)

picture 4

and here is the Finale of my pictures, Tada! its me when i was....8 years old, theres like 5 kittens sitting on me, their names were (i remember), Chubba,Splinter,Garlic,Angel,Bandit.

picture 5

I'm not allowed... >_< My mum is a saftey freak. :D I'm not even allowed to post one with my face blacked out!!! :D

i want to know what you look like.
post i pic of you.i would but i have no camer.

then people can say if you hot or not
Sorry but I can't post a picture of myself. Doing so would break my parent's rules.

But I'll describe myself a little.

I have brown hair that goes down to the middle of my back. It's kinda curly. I have bangs I've grown out they're near my chin. And for my eyes, I have oval glasses behind two blue eyes. I have freckles, but they're barely noticable from my rosy cheeks. My teeth are really screwed up that's why I'm getting braces soon. And I'm a little on the pudgy side, but I'm not obese.

I'm not allowed to put my picture on here. But I don't have any to put, anyway.

Matchy :(

You should not put your pic on TT
Yes I know all about how people can find you on line and show up at your door, but I think this is safe enough, we are not giving out our names, just how we look <_< .

I'm not allowed. I really wish I could, but I look bad in all my pictures anyways.

You all look great, by the way. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back