Picnic In The Park

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Girl

Reaction score
Righto.

So yesterday, I was at Picnic In The Park with some friends and my brother, Kyle.

We were in line for some rides and stuff, and Katie asked if I could bluetooth her a song, but I selected the wrong bluetooth name and sent it to the guy in front of us, and he turned around and was like "Are either of you girls Alice?" [My bluetooth name is lame, I know.] and I was like "Yeah, sorry about that." And anyway, we kept seeing him like ALL DAY, so we started talking. His name is Alex and he was like, seventeen. He was really, really nice.

So, later on, after everyone else had gone, I was runnining to get food with Katie and Luke while Kyle found an area for us to sit down.

Anyway, it had rained that morning, so the grass was soggy.

So, I was running, Luke was ahead and Katie was a little bit infront of me, and there was like, a hole sort of thing on the ground, so, I twisted my ankle around in it, then it snapped, and then my other foot went forward, and instinctively, my broken one went forward, snapped again and slipped. I screamed lol. It was fully broken.

Anyway, we didn't call an ambulance until Mum got there and drove us to the hospital.

We got x-Rays and waited around for a few hours.

I have broken the end of my tibia and and my fibula. I have a splint at the moment, and we have to go back to the hospital probably tomorrow to get a cast on my right leg, because the swelling had to go down before we put the cast on. I've got ice on it atm :)

Yesterday was so fun, and hilarious. I'll never get over the hysterics Luke, Katie and I were in while I laid in a hospital bed FREAKING out. Mum was half dead and Kyle was laughing at me, calling me an idiot, everything a big brother does haha.

THAT'S ENOUGH FROM ME LOL.

Tell me about your epic days? Have any of your fun days ended with a trip to hospital? A broken bone?

Tell me everything! :) x

Hope your ankle is okay.

I was pretending I was superman and ran into a brick wall and thats how I broke my pinky finger.

Wow Alice... that's... bad ):

And Michello! I haven't broken anything due to pretending to be superman, but I was at the beach with the towel as my cape. We were walking in this fancy area, when all of a sudden I saw this sign which said something about only wearing formal clothing in that area. Some security guy then came and told us to go back to the beach D:

But yeah, I haven't broken a bone.. ever. Though lately I've had these weird problems with my jaw. If I laugh too much, it ends up getting stuck and I can't move it. It cracks everytime I eat or move it around. It's very annoying, though it doesn't hurt much.

I've had a few sprained ankles, but that's nothing compared to breaking a bone x_x

Never broken a bone.

I fractured my elbow.. but it wasn't as painful probably as breaking a bone I assume.

Get better!

I broke my right arm in january 2008! that was the arm i allways wrote with! Butt its better now. -_- oh, and how i broke it is i slipped on ice while playing "jimmy/timmy power hour" i never play that game in the winter anymore. :eek:

Thanks - It should be fine :)
Oh far out.. How long ago was that?

Superman is epic anyway lol. How much did it hurt? ):
I was 9. It hurt a lot. Who knew superman could be evil?

I've never broken anything. But once, in PE, my friend tripped over one ladder, and falled into the one infront. We were laughing like crazy.

Jeez guys, you sure know how to hurt yourselves lol. And no, I had no idea Superman was evil D:

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:., is there anything you can do about the fact that your coccyx didn't heal properly?

Memetchitamagotchi, lol, I had no idea until now. Everything's dangerous these days haha. And thankyou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back