Picture Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitestorm

Reaction score
My mom just called to let me know some stuff about the school Im going to, and she found out that picture day was on THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! I wasnt planning on getting all dressed up on the first day D:

I cant believe this, on the first day I'll be so busy trying to get through the day with no trouble and have to worry about pictures aswell? arrrg. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch. I hate pictures days. Manely because I look horrible in them, and I don't like to get very dressed up either.

Good luck!

Wow, that's dumb. In our school picture day is usually like a month or two after school starts. I can't imagine why they would put it on the first day of school...

Ouch. I hate pictures days. Manely because I look horrible in them, and I don't like to get very dressed up either.
Good luck!
I look horrible in pictures too, it makes me all nervous, plus the stress of the first day.

I'll end up looking like I havent had any sleep in a month.

^ That's how I'll look on the first day too.

So you're not alone. Plus some students will be coming around to classrooms taking pix.

I'll be looking like a zombie in the yearbook ;)

Awwh. That sucks.

I had my picture day on schedule pick up.

So I had to get all pretty looking. Blahh.

What the heck? Why so darn early in the year!? Well I bet you'll look beautiful in your picture -^,^- ( even if I don't know you lol )

We get it atleast 2-3 weeks after the first week of school.

I looked UGLY in my pic! D:

I looked like an ugly eagle. '__________________' (My hair! D: )

What the heck? Why so darn early in the year!? Well I bet you'll look beautiful in your picture -^,^- ( even if I don't know you lol )
haha thanks xD

I'm not even gonna bother dressing up, on the first day of school I prefer to wear comfortable clothes, (t-shirt, jeans or shorts, sneakers) so I'll just wear what I was origionally going to wear. My favorite concert shirt, jeans or shorts, and sneakers :eek:

I feel crappy every picture day. Probaily cause the girls in my class are prettier, but I dont care. But then they come in dresses, and Im just in a nice looking shirt (Im tall, So in the group shot, people only see my torso.). I dont really care, but I have some skin sickness, so I have lot of spots on ym face (Not chicken pox). So their all "omg look at ____ she's ugly". then I tell them off.

^ I have lots of bumps on my skin in several places. and I have acne all over my face. All of the girls in my school look like twigs for the most part and look fabulous even when they're not trying. I on the other hand.. x___X;;

^ I have lots of bumps on my skin in several places. and I have acne all over my face. All of the girls in my school look like twigs for the most part and look fabulous even when they're not trying. I on the other hand.. x___X;;
I'm exactly the same! At my old school I was the ONLY one with acne :D

I'm fairly sure that now in middle school I wont stand out anymore xD

To tell the truth, I'd rather die than be one of those tiny perfect popular girls :p

exactly.

why i cannot think of not giving this post any meat.

cecib

Picture day is a day at school when they have photographers come in and take photos of the class, and you. You have to pay for your own pictures, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back