Picture of you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people think goth and emo are the same but they are tottally different
-Goth-

Wears a lot of Black

Quiet

Mostly Black Hair

HATES PREPS

-Emo-

Shaggy Hair

Cuts

Tight Pants

Wears a little black

HATES PREPS
That's so stereotypical. |:

Whatever. I am so scared to talk to someone over the internet...Oh. Who supposivly is "emo".
Anyway, I am to ugly to post a pic and...I don't want to. It's not fun in my opinion, because then anyone could find you.
i'm emo and punk

I don't have a pic though

and yes for right now it's vannessahudgensfan102

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto. People call me emo because I cut myself alot- I'M NOT EMO. D:<
I know. For me I am just clumsy. Like yesterday.

Under my computer table, there is a sharp piece that sticks out. And I usually spin, with legs down, but I tried them up this time And it cut my knee. Bleeded pretty bad. I AM NOT EMO FOR IT THOUGH. I told my friend and she said I was <.<

I know. For me I am just clumsy. Like yesterday.
Under my computer table, there is a sharp piece that sticks out. And I usually spin, with legs down, but I tried them up this time And it cut my knee. Bleeded pretty bad. I AM NOT EMO FOR IT THOUGH. I told my friend and she said I was <.<
i'm emo and a punk

my mom makes me

I'm kinda emo cause i do cut myself and punk because i wear alots of mascara,listen to punky music and wear black.

Lier. Emos dont do cheerleading and Ballet.
im sorry but i agree. i did take cheerleading last year but it was for my aunt and to get outta class early two times a week xD and the costumes were red so i dealt with it for a while. we even went on a feild trip lmao

BUT i would never do it again. and ballet is waayyy worse than cherring

When did this become a topic on whether someone is emo or not. o_O If they say they are you can't tell them they are not. I'm kinda confused on why the topic suddenly changed and people are getting upset over something that's not really important.

say 1 more thing about me I *swear* I will lose it.and u don't wanna see me lose it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back