Pictures of you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Yeah, I never put an "i" in it... It started as my hotmail e-mail, MsKitty89 was taken, so I just cut out the "i." Now I use it for everything.
Anyway, oh. Well, oh well. :mellow:

@ meowbark: You look familiar. :mellow:
I do? AWSOMENESS!

I should get on when Im riding on the bus, that would be funny XP

I can't post pictures of myself,but I'll tell you what I look like.....

Curly brown hair,very slim and healthy body,brown eyes,very flexible,I have a little spots on my face and I always dress girly(except wearing my gymnastics leotard lol),

~Jessica~

I can't post a pic either but I am 5 foot 5 (at age 10!!) Almost 3 feet of dirty blonde hair,not very slim not very fat,berry pie blue eyes,ok I look like a 12-year-0ld!!

If you take the aliens effects out of tamaw/pants picture she doesn't look "creepy", look at it for about 20 seconds and she looks real nice. <_<
All you guys look great.

Here's mine, (highlight)

[SIZE=7pt]Click[/SIZE]

Not going to post my other because I really don't want people see all my pictures. :furawatchi: I'm bad at taking pictures.
OMG.

You look like my neighbor, kind of. O_O

It's like...maybe you are him.

Hm...

I'm like hyper too, kind of.

So, might be talking nonsense at times.

ANYWAIZ...I'll post a pic of me whenever I could.

Or IF I could.

As I can't post a pic, I'll describe myself:

Brown hair with natural blonde highlights- about shoulder length.4

Pretty small- I'm 4"8.

12 years old, and look about 9 or 10.

I'm skinny.

Really bright blue colour eyes- the shape is very demon like.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound really pretty RM! I guess i'll describe myself. Tall, Not skinny at all and not over weight either, Hair 3 inches longer then shoulder lenth with a really cool style which I love with Natural blonde highlights aswell, xP I'm 11 but 12 in less then a month and Grey sort of blue colour for my eyes.

OMG.You look like my neighbor, kind of. O_O

It's like...maybe you are him.

Hm...

I'm like hyper too, kind of.

So, might be talking nonsense at times.

ANYWAIZ...I'll post a pic of me whenever I could.

Or IF I could.
:) .. Maybe I am... But I don't think I live besides a 12 year old girl.. Probably not..

Nuuuu.. I'm only 7 inches tall her than you Rey Mysterio. :(

Mmkay, here are a couple of mine:

This one is from a few months ago, without my glasses. Ehh. Not too proud of it, but whatever.

And this one is from my school's musical, Godspell. I'm on the far left, standing up in the black coat.

Mmkay, here are a couple of mine:
This one is from a few months ago, without my glasses. Ehh. Not too proud of it, but whatever.

And this one is from my school's musical, Godspell. I'm on the far left, standing up in the black coat.
Nice shiny eyes. :)

No smile?

I cant post pics of myself. But I'll say what I look like.

I have dark, brunette, straight hair with side swept bangs, and shoulder length hair. I have a few blonde hairs. I'm about 4'7. I have brown eyes, and I wear glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back