Pictures of You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you truly, honestly can't live without seeing my picture (which I doubt ;) ), PM me to see it.

I will only show you if I have known you for a while on here and trust you.

OKAY THE NEXT ONE TO POST "I IZ SOO UGLY" I AM GOING TO CHANGE THEIR POST!!! D:<

Lol, but really. Have some self pride. I srsly will change your post to the truth. ;]

OKAY THE NEXT ONE TO POST "I IZ SOO UGLY" I AM GOING TO CHANGE THEIR POST!!! D:<
Lol, but really. Have some self pride. I srsly will change your post to the truth. ;]
I am ugly! LOL joking!

Picceh :3

Meh

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree and the people who post that usually end up putting their pics anyway. And you know wat? Ive looked at all the pics and theyre all BEAUTIFUL seriously im jealous

Whoops! I've just realised that my pictures won't work :p

I've uploaded them on my blogagotchi now :rolleyes:

Jess1

Jess2

@ paper*cut -I really like your shirt ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
OO: meh
People say I'm ugly...but I don't care xDD
Oh dear. I dont know what people are thinking but by the little I can actually see in you picture it is obvious that you are not ugly. You should post a picture of your whole pretty face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back