Pictures of your pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi360

Reaction score
Hi guys,I don't have a pet but most of you probably do so if you don't mind,why not share some pictures of them or just talk about them.

I love my Kitten... His name just happens to be Joe Jonas... I DO NOT HAVE AN OBSESSION!!! I don't even like Joe... He is my least favorite Jonas...Nick is my favorite... Sorry... Off topic... WHO THINKS MY KITTEN IS CUTE!?

I love my Kitten... His name just happens to be Joe Jonas... I DO NOT HAVE AN OBSESSION!!! I don't even like Joe... He is my least favorite Jonas...Nick is my favorite... Sorry... Off topic... WHO THINKS MY KITTEN IS CUTE!?
Poor cat. .______.

I have a dog. He loves me... and I love him. He's licking my foot now.

He also has a myspace, lol.

https://myspace.com/tommyliciousness

OMG... I have 2 maltese puppies... Dogee and Dolch

My american bull dog past away last year...

I shall put Dolch later...

i have a budgie named mango. if u know what a budgie looks like, he (or she not sure of its gender) it has a yellow head and a green body. I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM!!!! HE IS MY BABY!!! Hence my user name and my siggy.

I dont have pictures, but it is ADORABLE!!!!

Bird LOVERS who read this PM me!!!!!

That's not your cat.

There's already a topic like this in the Seriously (Non) TamaTalk forum: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=144898 - please would you guys post there?

It's posted there for privacy reasons. SNTT is only seen by members whereas the general NTT forum is seen by anyone on the 'net. We've tried to make sure that topics including photos - even pets (which may also include a shot of the owner too) are kept out of the general public forums.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back