Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows a good way to take pictures of my Tamagotchis. I've been trying to take some for a while now, but the only camera I have is my crummy phone camera, and everything looks like fuzzy blobs, except for a few good shots I managed to get once.

Do I need to get a specific camera, or use a specific style shot, or is there a phone setting that I don't know about that works OK? (I have a Verizon Gleam)

Thank You!

~Pikachi

Unfortunately often lots of camera phone cameras aren’t that great, especially at taking photos of Tamagotchis. :(

Try not holding the phone not too close to the Tamagotchi. Often holding it a little further back doesn’t cause too many focus/blurry problems and the character on the screen may be more visible. Not sure what else could be done though.

Other than that, I just have a normal digital camera (ie, not a pro expensive camera) and it seems to take pictures of Tamagotchis fine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back