Pieces Tama P - can't find the last one :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinnye

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I already have 3 pieces, one of them because of my Tama being an adult. I found the fav items in a list:

Monakatchi
- Nekotchi Hat (ねこっちぼうし)
- Patchi stuffed toy (パッチぬいぎるみ)
- Reindeer Hat (トナカイぼうし) - Download, Accessory, Kirakira Tamamori Shop
- Latest Violin (さいしんバイオリン) - Item, Tama Depa, Love Melo Pierce
- Wafers - Download, sweet, Music Cafe
Dislikes
- Stage Dress (ステージドレス) - Accessory, Kirakira Tamamori Shop, Love Melo Pierce

But... I don't know where to find the wafers, the reindeer hat or the latest violin? Do the offers change in the depa/ café? I'm confused ^^

Byebye!

As long as you have these three, you don't need any other ones. The extra items are download items.

But I read somewhere that I need all 4 pieces to get my Tama married? :/

The fourth piece will be automatically given 48 hours after your character becomes an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have that piece. There is one piece missing by finding another favourite item. But I do not find them. There is no reindeer hat, no wafers, no latest violin :/...

The items I highlighted in green are items that are built-in with the P's, while the items in red are downloaded from the website, which means they are not initially available until you download them.

- Donuts (ドーナツ) -- can be bought from Cafe Mama
- Nekotchi Hat (ねこっちぼうし) -- can be found at Tamamori Shop
- Patchi stuffed toy (パッチぬいぎるみ) -- can be found at Tama Depa

You can use just the three built-in items above. The download items are optional, so if you don't have the necessary equipment to download, you will be fine without those.

If you don't have the download items, they will not appear.

The items I highlighted in green are items that are built-in with the P's, while the items in red are downloaded from the website, which means they are not initially available until you download them.

- Donuts (ドーナツ) -- can be found at Music Cafe

- Nekotchi Hat (ねこっちぼうし) -- can be found at Tamamori Shop

- Patchi stuffed toy (パッチぬいぎるみ) -- can be found at Tama Depa

You can use just the three built-in items above. The download items are optional, so if you don't have the necessary equipment to download, you will be fine without those.

If you don't have the download items, they will not appear.
Thank you very much for helping me. But I'm still confused. I looked for the donuts (I already bought the neko hat and the toy) again and again in the music café (looking after the hiragana), but there are no donuts at the café. Why T_T? Q_Q

Oops, my mistake --- donuts can be bought from Cafe Mama, which will visit your garden in the afternoon (provided it's not raining or snowing).

I corrected the information above.

Sorry about that :D

Oops, my mistake --- donuts can be bought from Cafe Mama, which will visit your garden in the afternoon (provided it's not raining or snowing).

I corrected the information above.

Sorry about that :D
Thaaaank you! Finally I'm sure that I'm not crazy XD! I will try it tomorrow! :3

Aannnd again T_T:..

I'm searching the last piece for Kiraritchi:

Kiraritchi
- Shining Cake (キラキラケーキ)
- Clapper board (カチンコ)
- Princess Tiara (ひめ♥ティアラ)
- Tamamori Ribbon
- Santa Outfit, download outfit

I have the clapper board and the princess tiara. I already bought the shining cake, well, I mean, Kira ate it at the music café. But no piece? D:

547253_458707894207955_1813923006_n.jpg

Does the shining cake look like that one on this chart?

If the shining cake didn't work, that means you already have it. Try putting on the tiara on her and play with the clapperboard. Those items won't give you the piece if you don't use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back