Pimples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try ProActive. That's what I use. It's expensive but it's totally worth it.
But that depends ;) Proactive works on different kinds of skin...And some people's skin it doesn't work, cause their skin might be to tender for it. Ya know what I mean?

I wash my face everyday before I go to bed. And I think it's a good thing to take a shower everyday so then your skin doesn't get so oily.

Good Luck! :ichigotchi:

-NINJA

-bursts out laughing like a hyena that this was put here-

Ahem. Anyways, try pimple facewash, keep your hair out of your face, and wash your hands if you must touch your face.

x[
avoid like super-oily/salty/sweet foods..

ketchup makes me break out soooo bad. D:
Errmm, thats mostly urban myth, but it takes alot of fat intake to break out from say, candy bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got a washing routine.

In the morning : CLean and Clear Morning burst

After shower:The wave thing

But Washing my face with my hands, would that do anything. MY hands really help me wash my face, because they massage the soap in really good.

Errmm, thats mostly urban myth, but it takes alot of fat intake to break out from say, candy bar.
Diet does have a toll on your skin though!

your skin reacts to what you put in your body.

The best way to prevent pimples is to prevent them. If you have one, for example, don't pick at it and put some acne lotion on it instead. The easiest way to get a breakout is to cause it. [lolz duh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back