Pimples!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
Tomorrow is picture day(up-close) and I have millions of pimples!!! What do I do?! I tried Clean & Clear but it made my face all itchy and red! Please help! I'll look really bad in the yearbook! *cries*

Take a cloth and wash your face as well as you can. Then put some lotion on and hope it helps... Sometimes it does... Then make sure you have *some on before pictures but not too much before you get your picture taken.

With luck you'll have retakes on a better day if it doesn't help...."hide" them.

SailorRosette is right you can try that but if it dosen't work try getting sick easily then maybe you will be appcent in picture day,then you can take the picture again.

Try acne solution uhm sorry I don't know the brand but I know the name and it's acne solution good luck and I'm sure you'll look wonderful :puroperatchi: . Or try putting on make up over the pimples all I can say is good luck :chohimetchi: .

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wave, that acne cleanser thing. It works, and in one night, after using it for 10 minutes, it got rid of a good 75% of my acne. I suggest it, greatly.

Good luck! There is always retake day!! :3

At my school you could pay for removing blemishes.

The Wave, that acne cleanser thing. It works, and in one night, after using it for 10 minutes, it got rid of a good 75% of my acne. I suggest it, greatly.Good luck! There is always retake day!! :3
Oh yeah? I've heard about those. Do the work on black heads aswell? I have blackheads mostly on my nose, a bit of my forhead and I get the occasional pimple but if they're a good price, I may buy one.

The Wave, that acne cleanser thing. It works, and in one night, after using it for 10 minutes, it got rid of a good 75% of my acne. I suggest it, greatly.Good luck! There is always retake day!! :3
That sounds good.

And Georgette, are you serious? lol

Oh yeah? I've heard about those. Do the work on black heads aswell? I have blackheads mostly on my nose, a bit of my forhead and I get the occasional pimple but if they're a good price, I may buy one.
Actually, it does. :3

It's about $15, and it comes with 2 weeks of free refills for it.. :3 So its all good.

Are you guys thinking of Proactive cleanser? Yes, it works great... But I was giving things that are easy and usually in the house.

Thats EXACTLY what I have.

SO does it work for this? I'll try it anyway >:3

Sorry, I don't have much experience...

I am 12 and only have 2 pimples on my legs that are very unnoticeable... ;)

Really? I'm 12 and I have pimples ALL THE WAY DOWN MY BACK AND ARMS AND ON MY FACE AND IT'S HORRIBLE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back