Pink Tama-Go?/Tamagotchi's Fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicStar123

Reaction score
H-e-l-l-o! :ichigotchi: Well I Was Just Done Watching A Video When I Was 6 And It Shows Me Holding A V4.5 And Crying :mellow: And Then My Sister Explained That Was My Very First Tamagotchi! And How Happy I Was The Day I Got It And That The Reason Why I Was Crying Was That Because My Tamagotchi Had Broke And It Was True Because I Paused The Video And The Screen Was Blank And I Was Pushing All The Buttons Like Crazy And I Want To Know If It Was Fake Or If It Was Real Or If Doing That It Broke The V4.5 I Got It At Ross And Had Not Read The Instruction's And I Was 6 :unsure: So...Is this fake or did i brake it? Pink Tama-Go?! Well I was just reading a forum and their was a video and it showed a PINK TAMA-GO! :mametchi: It Had A Chamametchi Figure And Chamametchi Cover And I THINK Their Is A Pink TMGC+C And i want to know if its a tama-go or TMGC+C Or Tama-go And This It Is The Second Wave Of Gotchi Figures Too So I want to know cause i REEEAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYY like pink and tamagotchi's :chohimetchi: So i want to know Well I B-Y-E :marumimitchi: So...Please Answer

To your first question on whether or not your Tamagotchi was a fake, check on the packaging or on the Tamagotchi itself to see if it says "Bandai" somewhere (that is, if you still have it). If it does, it's most likely legitimate. Otherwise, there's no way we can tell for you unless we had a picture or a better description of some sort. You're pretty much the only one at this point who can tell whether or not it was a fake.

There is currently a pink TMGC+C. Whether or not there will be a pink TMGO remains to be seen and it is still a rumor as of now. It may be one of the colors available in a second wave release of TMGO and it is not known when, or even if, that will happen.

Electronics break. It's normal.

Especially virtual pets. They're full of small, fragile components.

The Pink Tama-Go has already been released with the Black and Purple Tama-Go's in the Philippines, and it is expected that it will soon make it's way to Australia and New Zealand. According to Bandai America, the new designs and figures will be released in early Spring 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back