Pixel Chix, R They worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get one, trust me. i bought one for like $60 and i totally regret buyin it. i got bored of it in like 1 week time or maybe even less. just take like 1min thinkin, are they really worth our cash? or whats so good about it that u have to get it? anyways, its just my opinon so dont take it so seriously if you dot agree with me. :D

EVERYBODY JUST STOP ARGUING!it is not the end of the world even if it is a waste of money.if it turns out bad then you can always give it to someone.SO JUST STOP FLAMING AND GET ON WITH SOME GOOD, POSITIVE KARMA PLEASE.OR I WILL REPORT THE FLAMING USERS.thatnkyou.i know this is not like me but it IS like me cause i am a taurus and i am PROUD.

Please do not be rude everyone! Thank you very much.

Opinion is one thing, being polite and considerate is another. Instead of saying 'PIXEL CHIX R A WASTE OF MONEY' you can always say 'I don't really like Pixel Chix that much but I guess you have your own opinion as well'.

Gee this is like only my 5th post and I'm already acting like a guide...

I keep reading about kids breaking their pixel chix. I don't understand it,give it to a kid who is less fortunate or donate it. What a waste to just break it when so many families can't afford toys like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back