Pixel Chix? What are they too you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not as addicted to Pixel Chix as I used to be. I stopped collecting them two years ago. The only one I like to play with now is the 2-Story house and that's the best one.
The 2-story has more features with the bedroom and yet it still has that fun downstairs.

The Pixel Chix never moves out on you or gets mad. (At least mine doesn't.)

It has a volume switch. (So family members who can't comprehend that some Pixel Chix don't have volume switches don't complain about it being loud, and no stress about covering up speakers to make it be quieter.)

My regular house broke.

My mall broke.

The Hamster annoys me a bit. (Always gets cobwebs.)

The car doesn't have much, so it's basically boring.
hahah, yes im covering the speakers pixel chix 1 story house and car always, its not anyoning for me. But for my sister lol, she hates those irritating voices... lol i think they are so cute, hm, my opnion :huh:

I hate mine T_T

I bought one and I thought it was gonna be fun, but I hate it.

If you ignore her for 5 minutes, she gets all pi**ed off at you!

The car one bored me to tears! I sold it to my friend for $5. No wait... I think I sold it to her for $2... Yeah I did! :rolleyes:

I had the normal house one and I wasnt to get the two story house.

well i only have the normal house one (and i THINK i have some hairdresser thingy one that my friend let me barrow but i never returned it. i either lost it or gave it back) and its not that fun. so i dont really know. ive onbly played 2... and i hate how theres no sound switch on them (well the ones ive played) and like eeeeek its SO loud but i do think they're voices are cute ^^ so all in all based on the ones i played gets boring too fast

Hmm, I think they're a bit sexist and stereotypical. Every single one is like "Party!" or "lets go shopping!" Not alll girls like that kind of stuff. It sets a bad example for young consumers. :furawatchi:

Where's the "To me they're OK.... For a while" Option, or the "Other *comments*" Option?? Because the "It's a really really fun game that you can ______ but it gets a bit boring" option is the closest to what I think, but I wouldn't go so far to "really REALLY fun game", but, yeah, they are OK to me, and I am glad that there are some loyal Pixel Chix fans out there like SweeTchi.

EDIT: Sorry, just edited my second sentence a little so that it made sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate them! once i had my cousins hamster one and he started getting annoying :) he drove me bananas :D so i took the little bugger and burned him > : ) muauauauauhahaahha!! but my cousin wasnt so happy after that :eek: but then she got the puppy one witch is more annoying :angry: so i put play dough over the speaker and she got mad at me because she couldnt take it out :D and she stil has it to this day xD

I think Pixel Chix is an interesting concept, the 2D pixel girl with a 3D house, but the execution could be way better. If only they were more like Tamagotchi or Nano babies; then I'd be more interested.

I love Pixel Chix! My mom ordered me the Rockin' Puppy and I can't wait to get it and play with it. I can admit- the car is boring. I have the Mall- the Pet Shop and Salon- and I have the Yellow Babysitting house one. That's fun too! I want the two-story house. It looks like fun to play with. If you don't like any of the Pixel Chix that you own, sell them on Ebay. You could get some money and buy something else. I still don't get why most people dislike Pixel Chix. I think they are awesome! My friend comes over to my house and she always wants to play with them.

If your hamster gets cobswebs, that means that you have to clean it up. Just push the button with a picture of a broom on it.

I totally love Pixel Chix!

Because you have to take care of a cute 2d pixel girl, in a super cute 3d house, mall or car.. !

I love to play games with her! ^_^
Ummm...yeah, the house is kinda cool, but the girl? Well, she's just rude and grumpy. Plus she doesn't need any care...you just have to listen to her annoying "what shall we do?" and "I'm bored" when you're trying to get to sleep. You can't turn the sound off so if you're a child have a baby sibling, you're gonna be in big trouble for waking them with your Pixel Chix. There's also this mega-super-ultra annyoing habit the girl has of leaving then you get a new one, exactly the same looking, just more rude and grumpy. And you get put down back to Level One. It's soooo irritating because Level Four is just when it starts getting a titchy bit fun.

Anyway, back to the topic: Pixel Chix are just old toys to me. I much prefer my Tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back