Pixel Chix...........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1

Reaction score
are pixel chix rubbish? :rolleyes:

cus, a person told me they were rubbish?

????.....hmmmmmm? what are pixel chix like?

can someone tell me :D

Sorry. I don't mean to be dum, but what are pixel chix :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
pixel chix are a vitual pet game where u look after a little girl, and she goes to school, and u can connect with other pixel chix. i don't particulary like them, but i guess they are ok

moz_tama

[SIZE=30pt]I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE PIXE CHIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIXEL CHIX RULE AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY DROOL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! PIXEL CHIX ROCK MY COOL WORLD!!![/SIZE]

Pixal chix are a virtual pet which your character is a girl and you can connect with other pixal chix.

Some pixal chix are a car, a house, a shop etc...

I don't own any pixal chix but everyone is allowed to like whatever type of toys they want. ;)

-sk8er girl-

Everyone has different opinions on their favorite VPet, You may like Tamagotchi, while someone else may think Pixel-Chix are better! I, personally haven't ever tried a Pixel Chix, But i have heard favoriable reviews from People!

//CS

[SIZE=30pt]I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE PIXE CHIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIXEL CHIX RULE AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY DROOL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! PIXEL CHIX ROCK MY COOL WORLD!!![/SIZE]
Please don't say we wouldn't know anything. Your own opinion is in your head. I have not had a pixel chix. I have seen chemercials. They seem boring. Waay boringer than a Tamagotchi virtual pet. The girl is like 5 years old. Wasting your money on a 5 year old.. ;) . No offense to people who like pixel chix. My normal side dosen't like pixel chix. Just to be nice...PIXEL CHIX RULES! Ok..I just said that for people that like them.

Heres my real thought. PIXEL CHIXS DROOL

~ TamaPATCHI

Pixel Chix are pretty sucky. I guess i don't know anything. ^_^

Yes, pixle chix are crappy virtual pets. But really, they're not virtual pets. They are a virtual human and I think people should take care of themselves rather than a virtual human. Virtual pets are cool, but virtual people..... crap. Unless it's Cube World, I like to shake them to make them puke XD

*~Tamagotchi~*

Please don't say we wouldn't know anything. Your own opinion is in your head. I have not had a pixel chix. I have seen chemercials. They seem boring. Waay boringer than a Tamagotchi virtual pet. The girl is like 5 years old. Wasting your money on a 5 year old.. :mellow: . No offense to people who like pixel chix. My normal side dosen't like pixel chix. Just to be nice...PIXEL CHIX RULES! Ok..I just said that for people that like them. Heres my real thought. PIXEL CHIXS DROOL

~ TamaPATCHI
Agreed. I mean, who wants to take care of a 'virtual human'. She's more like a virtual friend anyways. I have no need for virtual friends. I have plenty of real friends who I could hang out with rather than a pixled friend that I play with by sitting on the couch. :ph34r: Boring!

*~Tamagotchi~*

yeh my little sister has one, and u can;t turn off the sound, so ITS SO ANNOYING if im sitting in a long car drive with her, then all i can hear while im playing with my tama is "out there-in this!?" and "lets go for a drive!" its really annoying NEVER EVER EVER EVER get a pixel chix

ok thx cuz i put the pixel chix mall thing on my Christmas wishlist for my parents but now i'm taking if off. i wasn't sure about it.... but now i'm sure. I'm not getting one thats for sure. before i didn't like them and now i don't either.

kuchipatchiluver :gozarutchi: :huh: :ph34r:

My friend gave me her's and I thought it was cool for a while, then it got so annoying be cause I couldn't turn the sound off...I took a hammer to it!!

MUAHAHHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back