Pixels slowly fading

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tama_Tama_Gotchi~

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post!

Anyway I paused my V4 and a few days later the pixels at the top and bottom had faded please tell me what's going on!

That happened to my first Tamagotchi, which was also a version 4. It got like that...

1. After being dropped 50 times

2. After being dunked in water by my little bro

Then it stopped working altogether! So your Tamagotchi might stop working someday soon...terrible! :eek:

aww it was my first tama and my mom spilt water on thr table and it was there so mabye if I put it in rice?

Well if it was a few days ago it's probably too late but you can try... Open the back up and put it in rice. Leave it in there for a day or two and see if it helps...

Not necessarily. There are still people with working P1s and P2s, which were the originals from 15 years ago.

Maybe a screen error? Replace the battery, then reset and download, also, as I've said in other topics, tighten the 4 smaller screws, hope you find a working solution :)

Umm My old blue camoflage V3 in addition to one of its many problems before it broke it had this issue however whenever I reset it It would work like normal. If you tried this and it didn't work then I don't know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back