Pizza Rolls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Pizza rolls...they are one of my favorite snacks.

A pizza roll is one of those foods that tastes good even when it's just microwaved. Like, you know how sometimes microwave dinners sometimes turn out soggy or droopy? Well that doesn't happen with pizza rolls, they still taste great!

But what's even BETTER than microwaving pizza rolls is BAKING them. After coming out of the oven, pizza rolls are perfectly golden brown and crispy. As you bite into it, you can feel the gooey cheese melting in your mouth...it's a flavor sensation!

Anyways (sorry, I just had a nerdy foody moment :angry: ), what do YOU think about pizza rolls?

Pizza rolls.. @.@

-drools-

Nicole and I seem to go through favorite food phases.. First it was Ramen, then it was nachos, and now it is pizza rolls. This cycle repeats itself.

Haha.

Pizza rolls.. @.@-drools-

Nicole and I seem to go through favorite food phases.. First it was Ramen, then it was nachos, and now it is pizza rolls. This cycle repeats itself.

Haha.
Lol, you know what's weird? MY best friend's name is Nicole and we totally obsess over foods sometimes too! Right now it's key lime flavored Yoplait. :D

Love,

CB

Lol, you know what's weird? MY best friend's name is Nicole and we totally obsess over foods sometimes too! Right now it's key lime flavored Yoplait. :D  

Love,

CB
Weird.. We crave the same food almost every day for about two months at a time. It's pathetic, ha..

That sounds really good now, by the way. D:

Yep, they're great.

But I like Pizza Sticks more.

Pizza Rolls. <3

I've only had them once though, my parents won't buy them D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back