PJs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. ^^

Usualy I would wear just a large tee and some comfortable tennis-shorts. I used to just sleep in my clothes I had worn all day but now it's uncomfortable.

I usually just wear my red, green, or pink/red plaid pajama pants and a big comfy t-shirt.

Those are cool PJs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are grey & pink. They're Morgan pj shorts & a vest top. My boyfriends mum got them me ^_^ , I always get too warm in bed that's why I don't wear long ones :( .

Wow, those are cute! :p

I just wear a cami and boxers (the girl kind). My covers are really thick, so I get overheated a lot.

I have tons of PJs. :p BUT, here is the PJs I'm wearing right now;

A light, pink top with a white kitty sitting on a cloud. The pants are thicker and are also pink with white stars and hearts. :)

~TGD

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are adorable! :) I love them.

Mine are 'Disney Cuties'. :p They have Baby Eeyore on them, and I put a Pale-Pink lace top to match the light blue. :p

Ug, my mom pulled a TW/P- she accidently fillped her fork with syrup on it onto my pants. x.x

But it's all good because it came off easily. ^^

Those sound like neat jammehs.

Lol ya i have some bottoms that are purple with blue words all over them that say "happy" in all diffrent fonts and i have a plain long blue tank top :p

I wear anything cute really :(

I avoid pink but I wear it anyways. I really like silk pjs too ^^

My PJ's are blue with pink diamonds and brown hearts with pink skulls inside the hearts. The blue is sky blue. The top is random. I usually just wear a band shirt as a top.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back