PLANE TICKETS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the ticket I have 3 this are the :

trip to austraila 89083 59828

trip to chile 11217 01338

trip to hawii 82427 60836
Uh , it doesnt work on our usernames unless we have the same username as you so.... theyre completly useless

it dosen't work stupid! : :)
Although those passwords dont work for us, it is not right to call others names, besides, he did try to help anyways, dont make him feel bad, he was just trying to help

there's also one to Switserland :p

I just got a ticket a few minutes ago... For cheap too(well it was still expensive). It was a SALE time. :lol:

Except, I dunno if I'll ever be able to use it, since my Tama is still one year old, when it should be two... So it may never become an adult. xD

Sorry, but those Passwords only work for your Username. Thanks for trying to help, though! :p

-xXTamaliciousXx

They only work for your own username

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone help me?

my tama v4 bought a plane ticket as a child and when i became an adult i used it. after the trip i got a present telling me to "vist tamatown" when i did i couldn't go to the travel agency because it is "comming soon" is there any way for me to get my souvenir?

my user name is elyse does anyone have any passwords for it

Don't you know we have to have the same user name ^_^ -_- ^_^ If you didn't you must not know much about tamagotchis ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

:hitodetchi: sense i debugged my tama it wont let me do any,and i mean any passwords!!!

:mametchi: :unsure: it's annoying :mimitchi: ;)

[SIZE=21pt]it doesnt work cuz my username insnt the same as yours but thx anyway.[/SIZE] :unsure:

can someone help me?my tama v4 bought a plane ticket as a child and when i became an adult i used it. after the trip i got a present telling me to "vist tamatown" when i did i couldn't go to the travel agency because it is "comming soon" is there any way for me to get my souvenir?
wat is ur name to tama town v4 and password

ALL 7 V3 SHOP CODES;

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

The last of these seven codes that you enter will not give you the item listed with it above. Instead, that item will be replaced with a secret item; a costume. So, if you want the Love Potion, but don't care for the Hair Gel, enter the code for the Hair Gel last.

How To enter shop codes? Quoting from the V3 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press button (A).

Then, press button (A) quickly three times.

When the shop owner’s face appears surprised, punch

in the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

I would like to thank TamaMum, tamadogg, WillowPup, Sherp70, SaltyAJ, and Britt C. for all of their help. Also Natephish for the steak and cuckoo clock codes. Please enjoy them all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back