Planetchi/Sunnytchi Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
So I just mated my Nemutchi with a Planetchi. They had a baby boy who is now a Hoshitchi. I know that when he becomes a parent he will become a Planetchi, but does this mean that all the rest of the Tama's I raise will end up to be Sunnytchis? I imagine that would get quite boring.

No. They will not all become sunnytchis but they will not even be cool space charecters. In fact they will just be normel dumb family normel not cool boring blended or something dumb normel charecters.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you mate your adult Planetchi with anyone from the dating channel, or by connection, they will have randomly 3, 2, or 1 egg, which will hatch into regular (non-space) characters.

You get the space character baby only when you mate your adult with a Planetchi from the dating channel. If you have a Planetchi already, you probably won't see one on the dating channel.

No!

When you mate ur tama with a sunnytchi, u will get a sunnytchi.

but when u mate ur sunnytchi to another tama, then i guess it wont be another sunnytchi!

~Belgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back