Plant

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
This is kind of for begginers, but. . .If you buy the plant in the shop, it is 80 points. . . you can get up to 900 points, but you can also get a sun or a snake.

thats why i dont really buy the plants... i only buy it to prank a friend or somthing, but, my tama never really got eaten before, somthing better than the plant is the shovel... you ca dig up items from the ground. theres pleanty more items to do this... if i typed them all yu guys wouldnt bother reading this message... im a long typer... sorry. :mametchi:

I bought the plant once and I sent it to my friend, as a joke of course,and the plant refused and ate my tama instead! It knew I was going to play a prank so it ate me instead!

Whats so good about the plant anyway? i bought 1 it was pretty kwl but whats it 4?

oh ye i bought a ufo for 5000p if ne1 else has 1 how do u get 2 the moon (if u can?)

I dunno, but the plant can just help you play a prank on your friends tama!

I bout a lot of plants but non of thame at me! But I got 500pt from a plant. :D :wub: :wub: B) :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back