Platinum Pokedex

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
I need 3 more pokemon for my pokedex so I could get National Dex.

I need help trying to find or catch these pokemon:

#071(Gengar)

#114(???)

#187(Rhydon)

So could someone tell me where I could find these pokemon from the wild or other trainers.

Plz help!

#144 is Unown. No trainer has it, it's in the Solaceon Ruins.

Rhydon is in Victory Road. (Not very common, but you have a good chance of seeing it)

Gengar, I can't remember, but I have one, I'll trade. :3

Cecib :angry:

PS: Feebas was my last Pokemon to find. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
#144 is Unown. No trainer has it, it's in the Solaceon Ruins.Rhydon is in Victory Road. (Not very common, but you have a good chance of seeing it)

Gengar, I can't remember, but I have one, I'll trade. :3

Cecib :angry:

PS: Feebas was my last Pokemon to find. :D
I got Rhydon EASILY in victory road and I have 2 Ds lites(the other one is my brothers with my pearl he's training)so I traded Haunter to get Gengar and I went to Solaceon Ruins to get a Unown and I got an Unown R.(1st letter of my name :angry: )

But.......

OMG!!!! HOW DID U GET FEEBAS?!?!?!!?!?! Me and my bro want it SOOOOOOOOO badly!!!!!!!

You find Feebas by fishing in Mt. Coronet, but it's only in four random spots.

I traded for a Milotic. I'm so cheap~

Cecib :D

PS: Gengar's still pretty rare though.

Um, I'm trying to understand why these Pokemon games are fun. So, can someone explain to me what the games are about? Because I hear about lots of people loving this new Pokemon Platinum thingy but I got no clue what the game's like. =S

You can visit old chateau and find a gastly, train it up to level 24 then trade it over wi-fi for another gastly. Then immediatly it will evolve into Gengar. Or just listen to paper*cut :(

warriorcat_girl: You can type pokemon platinum in wikipedia and find all the info you want. But it'll only come up with diamond so scroll down to find Platinum

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back