playdoh and name glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluniss

Reaction score
OK, so me and my little brother were playing in the front yard, and he was wearing his tama around his neck on a string. so then he gets a big bucket and fills it with water and stands in it. during this time he got water in his tama (again. see this post). so i took it up to my room to try to fix it (again) since there was no water actually in the screen, i wasnt to worried. the first thing i tried to do was reset-download. so i hit the reset button. when i did, this pink, gushy stuff came out and leaked on my toothpick. what the? I unscrewed the battery cover and found out that is was actually playdoh. He had stuffed it into the reset button socket. And playdoh turns into this pasty, wet stuff when it gets wet. after i let that dry out, i poked it out of the socket with the tooth pick, by this time it was hard. after this i unscrewed the tama and made sure that nothing was seriously busted. after this, i screwed it back up, popped a battery in, and it was fine.

also, my tama, whose name is Onepu (go matoran!) had the name glitch. Mnepu. how fun. but, after about a week of paused, it is back to Onepu! YAY!

I understand that Tamas are "Kids' toys," but it still bothers me to hear about electronics being neglected or abused.

I'm glad you fixed everything. ;)

I understand that Tamas are "Kids' toys," but it still bothers me to hear about electronics being neglected or abused.
I'm glad you fixed everything. :)
Hahaha!! you took the words right out of my mouth. :D

Well Tama Mama, He's 5.

and Mametchi 4ever, I agree. No more spastic iluniss over water logged tamas. :)

oh, and i think the reason that my tama had the name glitch was because i connected with his tama, which also had the name glitch. it used to be Audri, but now its Budri. Not as bad as Mnepu, i suppose. least we cal call it buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Playdough? wow! my tama had the name glitch too... I named it Jayde, but a day later, the name was "Hayde", but i checked up on her in the parents and her name was jayde again! odd...[/SIZE]

Playdoh in a Tamagotchi :D ?!? Oh my goodness, I am happy that you got it out :D ! Iluniss, maybe you should hold on to your brother's Tama when he is in the middle of a messy activity like playing with playdoh :) .
well i would, exept that he never tells me anything and i never know when he is going to play with playdoh or his tama.

( i dont have a litle brother but mabe this would work) keep his tama away for him untill hes older ( tams are for 8+ anyway ) :wacko:

really? 8+? problem is, he wont like it and mom wont like it. and hes probably still going to be just as crazy in 3 years. :huh:

I'm glad you fixed everything. :huh:
Since you have tamas in your signature, you are a kid, too... :huh:

Also, I am confused. When did he stick the Playdoh into it?

I don't see why he would stick playdoh in it.I like to eat playdoh.one halloween someone gave my a minutare playdoh container and i ate it's contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back