Playing games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
My tama only plays like ONE game then doesn't want to play anymore, it's a young mametchi.

I have to feed her snacks for her to get happy to play again, but I'm afraid if I feed her too much, she'll get sick or turn into a bad tamagotchi for having fed her too much sweets. Why doesn't my tama like to play? I see items that cost over 1000+ gpts, but if I can only play a game once, how the heck am I supposed to make enough gpts to buy stuff? Help? :unsure: Also my tama's V2 ..

Ra,

Yeah, I've had a few tamas that were fussy and sometimes didn't play games even after I'd given them a snack. Not much you can do about it!

I am brand new to this , and mine Dies about every other hour and I can't get it to play or do Anything- it just frowns and sticks its tongue out at me- but you're lucky if you can even get it to play anything.

Does Anybody at all have any instructions on how to make Anything Happen? I mean- what are all these points about- all my Trays are empty, and everything--I'm wondering Cute Loveable Egg? One from Furrs could be getting along better ( and easier to work ) than these that I'm trying to work right now.

Helllpppp!!!!!

The problem is simply that your tama is at the low end of its healthy weight.. when you feed it a snack it puts a little weight on and allows you to play a game. when you play the game you lose the weight again, and you're back where you started... what you should do if you want to play a lot of games in a row is let your tama put on a bit of weight and not play games for a little while.. your tamas weight will rise and it will play more games. the better you do at the games, the more wight you will lose, howere the more weight your tama has the more it will affect how well you can do eg: if your tama is heavy it helps for bump but you cant jump very far in jump

Hope that helped you a bit and you understand :furawatchi:

This might be useful to some members.

It's a guide to Tama Care, showing bed times, fave / hated foods and ideal weight levels:

https://www.beeonthenet.com/tama/v2care.pdf

When my Tama is young, I always tend to feed it snacks to fill the happy hearts; that way, by the time it evolves into a teen it is rather "tubby" and I can play lots of games to get the weight off and the Gotchi points up!

Best tip I can suggest is that once your Tama is an adult, play slots to get large increases in points. Always bet 9 points - you always win more points than you lose!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back