Playing without the clear plastic faceplate on the TMGO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Does anyone run their TMGO without the plastic faceplate on sometimes? It is SO much easier to see without it, but I don't like to leave it off all the time and risk losing the paper background or damaging the screen. Just curious to know if anybody else does this... :)

Well, the wave two Tama-Gos' faceplates don't cover the screen. When I'm running a wave one Tama-Go, I simply take the faceplate from one of my wave two Tama-Gos. But you are right, it IS hard to see the screen with the faceplates covering it up. ;)

I saw someone on here (FullBlownWitch, I think) who took the faceplate off and used a sticky note as the background; That way you can still have a pop of color (and draw on it, if you like), but it'll stay stuck down.

I take the faceplate off on my wave 1 tama-go, but on the 2nd wave its not necessary cause theres no more glare/ scratch problem. Ive been wanting to mod my tama-go some more, speaking off...

I play with the cover on. But when im bored I just take it on and of! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back