PLEAASE HELP!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyhedge

Reaction score
Im pretty sure i have a version 2 ....but i cant find my tamagotchi in list of version2 but i can find a similar one in the pictures on version 1.....but when i go on connect it offers version 1 and 2 ..if it was a version 1 surely it could not offer a version 2...Its clear blue and has yellow buttons with no pointy bit on the top(like v4 and v5) PLease Help Thanx :D

Really!? But how comes it offers to connet to version two if the hadnt been made(in those days?)

Thats what I wondered until I thought maybe,

They had already made the V1 then after the V2's came out, they decided to keep selling The V1 but changed it sightly so you can connect to the V2 or,

When they start making the V1, they already had plans for the V2 so they added the connect to the V2 feature?

Can I add You Cuz You Seem Awesome....Werent You The One Who Started The Post About Snow In Easter :D

Aw thanks. Yes you can add me, and I was the one who made the post about snow in easter. ;D

Go to "GAMES", and if you have see a shop, then u have a V2!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Hope I helped! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back