Please answer and tell me what went wrong.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i just got a new souviner for my tamagotchi and i wanted to look at it when i click to souviner and to the souviner i recieved then my tama ate it then died how did that happen? Please post your answers. ALSO FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN STRANGE GLITCHS THAT HAPPEN TO YOU.

that is really wierd well my glitch is actually my sisters and she cant buy anything from the store and her object box is filled with some items and some random numbers and japanese words or something but I thought it was cool

The most I can say is that it is probably glitched. Maybe a faulty tamagotchi (not fake but messed up) or something else. I can't really say since I haven't seen it happen. I only had the infamous "Ball Glitch" where items and food are turned into balls for some strange reason.

Sorry your tamagotchi died. :(

That is a very strange glitch. :wub: You could try debugging your tamagotchi, although I wouldn't reccomend doing it. If you debug a tamagotchi, you take the risk of breaking it. Also, lose your current character, generation, items, souveniers, etc. :( Debugging is when you take the tamagotchi apart and then put it back together again. In case you do decide to try this, here's the instructions: https://www.ehow.com/how_2222463_debug-tamagotchi.html

I hope your tamagotchi gets better! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back