Please be nice on Tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewithoutYou

Reaction score
North Carolina. I'm originally from PA. :)
I'm not the kind to be like " everyone is equal! " but still, please all try to be nice to others here, because there is ABSOLUTLY NO reason to be rude, mean, ect,...

I am not a guide, but I just wanted to maybe be helpful. Also, if you are looking to be a TamaTalk Guide, be sure to be extra nice and helpful, that will help you on your way if you ever want to be a guide. I am not saying that if you want to be on tamatalk you can't even have a flaw, but anyway, please try to be nice and helpful! :lol:

Thanks!

~mewithoutYou~

P.S. if you don't like this post, please don't write a rude reply.

I'm not the kind to be like " everyone is equal! "  but still, please all try to be nice to others here, because there is ABSOLUTLY NO reason to be rude, mean, ect,...I am not a guide, but I just wanted to maybe be helpful. Also, if you are looking to be a TamaTalk Guide, be sure to be extra nice and helpful, that will help you on your way if you ever want to be a guide. I am not saying that if you want to be on tamatalk you can't even have a flaw, but anyway, please try to be nice and helpful! :lol:

Thanks!

~mewithoutYou~

P.S. if you don't like this post, please don't write a rude reply.
Hi mewithoutyou,

I am glad that you care about Tamatalk and it's members, and that you wish that everybody will get along. I appreciate that, and so does everybody else.

But technically, this is already stated in the rules: Be kind and friendy to members, no matter how they choose to behave.

And I'm sure we all have the decent sense to be kind to one another! ;)

We all disagree sometimes, but there is no need to fight about it. I agree with you on that. Yet, there are some very sensitive members on here, and we have to learn how to accept how they take things. :)

Becoming a guide is more than being nice. There are a couple of things that need to met (check out the 'Guide to Becoming a Guide' pinned post). Everybody has an equal chance. :p

When you join a community on a fourm, you're expected to be nice and helpful; even if it's no written somewhere in the rules. I'm pretty sure all of us here at Tamatalk are very friendly, unless you count those members who join simply for the sake of ruining other peoples day.

I hope you understand, and do not take this into offense! :D

Remember everybody: Be responsible for your own actions; and try and make sure those actions are good ones.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for trying to be helpful but you've actually just duplicated the request in the first rule of TamaTalk - all posts to be polite and respectful.

We also have a topic with suggestions on how to become a TamaTalk Guide ;)

We do try to avoid duplicating topics and information on TamaTalk where possible, so I hope you will understand why I am closing this thread :lol:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back