Please give me some advise!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickles52

Reaction score
Hi, I really like this guy, but i think he hates me! You see, we met in 6th grade, and now we are in 7th grade. He used to be nice to me, but now, It only happens a little. We are almost in 8th grade (11 more days of school) and I have a crush on him! I never thought I would, and it is an unexplained crush... he sits next to me in English class, and there, he is really nice to me, but other than that, he calls me retarded, and he doesn't mean it in a mean way, but even in class, he sometimes is mean to me. I think he knows I like him, because I told someone (a friend) and she told my crush's friend, and that friend told my crush! I have been trying to deny it and keep it a secret, but he knws, and he says eeewwww! every time he sees me. But I really want him to notice how nice I can look tomorrow, because I am getting dressed up (there's a mock trial in social studies, we all have to) and I hope he will put aside all the times I wear t-shirts and jeans, and see how nice I look, but I am afraid he won't. any tips on how to get a guy to notice you? Please respond soon! :)

If he isn't mature enough, I don't think there is any way he is going to like you. Thats just him; he's not ready to like you, wether you like him or not. And that's just life.

Give it some time. You may decide you don't like him any more, or he will start to notice you.

he is mostly mature, but he hangs out with peeps who aren't so mature :D

If he doesn't like you or 'notice' you for you, he's not worth 'ya! ;]

There's nothing wrong with dressing up a bit but if he doesn't like you because you don't wear all this fancy-smancy stuff, then move on.

Just try to be friendly with him. He may feel awkward around you because he knows you like him. Act like nothing ever happened. If he still is acting stand off-ish, maybe back away from him and find some more friends.

Guys mature slower than girls, so give him a while. If you like him, and he knows it, eventually he'll start to act like more a decent person rather than saying 'eewww'.

If you want him to notice you, Be kind to him. Show him you do care about him, but don't go too deep (you could scare him ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back