Please Help! Boohoo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry, she comes agin and again, and again... :rolleyes: :angry: :D :mimitchi: Mrs. Busybody....Anyways, don't worry I'd give one or two more days!
boo hoo why did you not pick Ducky cause I MISS DUCKY!!!!

Hi the matchmaker appeared about 6 times for my daughters last tama before she said yes, so I would't worry!

Kathy

No concert for me,i couldn't go,GRRRRRRRRR :puroperatchi: !
Anybody wanna help me with the names? :ichigotchi:
My opinions for boy names are:

Chris

Bob

Tom

Sam

Joe

Josh

John

Jonny

Joey

Steph

Cosmo

Zack

Carl

And that`s all I can think of right now.Remember, short names...

:puroperatchi: It's a girl,her name is nikki,i'm the one that made the question,the matchmaker appared again,i said yes,it's a girl'her name's nikki :ichigotchi:

girl names pinky lola jazzy mufin mitsy zoe boys pooky binky pud buddy studly chuck chucky

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22pt]heres some times that the matchmaker comes:[/SIZE]

9:59 am ( wait one min )

2:59 pm ( wait one min )

( Forgot what the other time was )

I saw these on a site but it worked for me <3

and some name suggestions:

Boy: Noah, Andy, Drake, Chris And Phil

Girl: Addie, Mika, Oliva, April And Lizzy

Random Names: Poke,Toot,Meep

yes of course! dot worry it will apear agian at 3 pm 7 pm or 10 am

Well hey if possible and if i find the right avatars i'm gonna be showing the progress of my tama as it grows,well my tama right now is what you see on my avatar!

Girl names:

Appy

Cuty

Lulu

Spark

Speck

Tutu

Boy names:

Tobi

Titi

Kuli

I know some names are whack, but they sound funkay ^.^

Well i couldn't find the right avatar for my tama right now

my tama is a thing with wings and 2 antennas

what it is i don't know???????????????????????????????? ^_^

A butterflytchi,a ^_^ , or a hiratchi? ??? :( :( :p :ph34r:

I don't know ,he's a boy and he's an adult it looks like he's floating ,and sometimes a tv appears on the screen.

hey everyone

i am new to the whole tamagothci thing and i dont think that my tama is working. whenever i try to give it an item nothing happens and i cant send them to anyone else or give presents. can anyone help??

thanks

When you try to give them an item and it doesn't do anything,it's because some items can only be used when a tama is an adult or like the ball for example can only be used when they are babies, children or teenagers.When you want to send items you first have to wrap them,and to connect when it says stand by push the button in the middle and the screen will say connect.

Glad i could help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back