Please help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
I was on msn and a boy said if you dont send this to 10 ppl in 5 mins you will die in your sleep please help me

Chain letter, DONT believe it.

Those are tottaly fake, they're spread around and none of them never come true. It's just fake to get you to pass it along. You can if you want, but you won't die. No worries.

agreed! its chain letter, unless it is a threat.. send it anyway just incase, cause no1 want u to die, well except that guy, but it probably aint reaL. just do it anyway just to be safe!

Don't be scared. Those are chain letters. He's just trying to scare you. Ignore it.

Are you really sure im really scared
Don't worry, its just a chain letter. If your really that scared, sleep with a light on tonight. But trust me, its fake. :)

Broken~Wings

Don't fret. It's just a Chain Letter. I have received it, and you are seeing me here today :)

I've seen similar on Youtube comments... Next time, try not to open anything that has a title that says "Read this!" or something else. Also, never open e-mails from strangers. It may be a harmful virus for you computer, or something else.

Yes, and tomorrow, reply and say "Hello. I am alive. You have a dead heart inside you to send threatening chain letters like this." or something like that.

I hope you don't get any more threatening chain letters =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back