PLEASE HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
my friend has borrowed my gotchi and when she connected hers and mine, mine will not go back to my tamagotchi console so now i have no tama. when i reset it still dont work.

my friend has borrowed my gotchi and when she connected hers and mine, mine will not go back to my tamagotchi console so now i have no tama. when i reset it still dont work.
impossible

Talk to your friend and see what is going on with your friends Tamagotchi. But anyways, what Binary said is right, that does sound really impossible. Maybe you should provide some proof, like a picture. What I think is the more likely story, is the batterey died.

Yeah, but the tama aint left in your friends one, right?! ;Cos THAT would REALLY be impossible. How do your screen look? Blank? Showing the "away screen"? We at least need more details, anyway, I'd suggest a brand new battery! ;)

Yeah, but the tama aint left in your friends one, right?! ;Cos THAT would REALLY be impossible. How do your screen look? Blank? Showing the "away screen"? We at least need more details, anyway, I'd suggest a brand new battery! ;)
I agree. More information would be nice, like when the last time you changed the batterey was, what your screen looks like, and what your friend's screen looks like.

Impossible if it says away and the tama isnt coming back that means your battery is low and your tamagotchi freezes like ita crashing you need to get a new battery

PS:it happened to my friend

and was it wave two because his was wave to

Impossible if it says away and the tama isnt coming back that means your battery is low and your tamagotchi freezes like ita crashing you need to get a new batteryPS:it happened to my friend

and was it wave two because his was wave to
Are you saying it stayed on the "Away" sign, or that it stayed away in your friends console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back