please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a girl who waited all through highschool, for a certain boy to ask her out. He never did.

Talk to him. If he seems interested in you, ask him out.

Do you talk to him? Get to know him first if not, but don't stay in that "friend zone" for too long. Let him know how you feel. He might reply and tell you he feels the same way, or he could tell you he doesn't. If he says he feels the same way then go ahead, ask him out! If he doesn't, well then you probably shouldn't, and he probably won't either unless his feelings change.

Good luck! :)

There's no way to guarantee that he'll say yes if you ask. So if you don't want to hear "No" then you've kind of answered your own question.

Instead of trying to decide if you should ask him out, maybe you should spend time becoming becoming better / closer friends first.

Maybe try not to focus on the "ask him out" approach and instead try to organise things so that you spend more time together - but not on "official date" type stuff.

Like (for instance) why not try to organise for a small (mixed) group of friends to meet up just to hang around together and chat - it could be at the local park for the afternoon, or to see a movie (one that he will definitely want to go to see of course - even if you don't really care one way or the other about the movie), or to watch some kind of local sports or music event....

What I mean is that if you start going out with him AND a group of friends, then it might be easier to be able to casually ask him if he wants to see another movie with you and it could be interpreted just as a friend asking without the embarassment of an "official date".

If you manage to do that several times and you're still getting along well with each other, it might make it easier to ask him out (or you might realise that you don't want to date him after all :p )

we went to a school trip today to a river to see how fast it was flowing and boring stuf like that and he walked with me all the way and all the way back and even ditched his best friend so he could come and talk to me and twice he asked for a photo of me on his phone ..... is that a good thing :huh:

edit: thanks guys you have been really really helpfull :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WELLLL...... Ummm ya thts a great thing...UR IN LOVEEEE! ahhhh the greatness ov loveee...and the hard times ANYWAYSSSS...

1) Ur already friends with himmm soooo chances r... ( NOT TRYING TO JINX ITTTT! ) but usaly if ur good friends with a boy tht u likeee.. the relationship thing could rlly mess up ur frindship....tht wat happend to meee wen a kid i wuz likeee bffls with asked meee out....n yesss i said yes but them i was wondering...how long will this last?

usally after a break up u dont wanna see tht person EVER againnnn....sooo if he likes u, and u like him, chanses r u have a good frienship n u should keep it tht wayyy!

2) This will probly NOT help, but u can take one ov thoes quiz thingiez and see if he likes u then!

Ok hope this helped....probly didnt, butt okkk! :p Lol Toodlezzz!

~Chocoluv800

I realllllllllyyyyyyyy think you should atleast not tell him but E-mail him saying that ;)

okay we are really good friends now what shall i do

well, how about reading through the thread again? ;) Everyone pretty much said start talking to him and get to know him, then ask him out.

You say you've done the first two parts, then next step is to ask.

If you don't want to because he might say no then maybe you don't know him all that well yet ;)

But really... there's not much more anyone can suggest if you don't want to take the next step - it's totally up to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back