PLEASE HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should they Ban tamagotchis in public places?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allygotchi

Reaction score
I live in a city where tamagotchis are being banned. You can't have them because of the "slots" game. Its really stupid i know but this is really important to my friend. She was really upset. She JUST goy her V2. So alot of people are gonna be upset. Im looking for ALOT of signatures so please help me.

Please,

Allygotchi

That is so not fair that the banned Tamagotchi where you live.

I mean what is wrong with the slots game i'ts perfectly fine the game. If I were you I would be so mad and upset. :)

thats just mean!!! :eek: they paid all that money for a tamagotchi and now there just BANNED!!!.it should be up to the parents if they bann it or not.....oh well at least bandai will hopefully not put gambling games in the V3 if he makes them. :)

oh and i forgot to sign....*signed by tamafan!*

Last edited by a moderator:
No, really? Banned in a whole CITY just for some little slots game? Kids play bingo and blackjack all the time anyway... You have my signature, good luck.

*Signed by Fyrefox*

Wow, they're really banning tama's in your city? That's awful! The game is just for fun and it doesn't teach kids any wrong. Its gotchi points, not money! Yeesh! Then if they're going to ban tama's they have to ban neopets, and any other virtual pets site with gambling games!

Yea... The City. Even tho its not that big(the City just in case I wasn't that clear) Its very stupid because if you want SOMETHING WORSE THEN GO into a candy shop. They have all those candy cigaretts and different stuff!

Thanks for signing everyone!

But we still need more!

Ally

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so mean!How can they do that?The game "Slot" isnt the acutual gambling game!The version has those games isnt out yet so they cant bann it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back