Please Help Me !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can't anyone answer my question. My battery is dead and I don't know how to change it. I'm going through withdrawals I haven't been able to play with my baby for over a week now and I was on 11th generation i will be sooooo sad if I loose all my hard work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

I've brought the new battery and everything but when I unscrew the back there are 4 more tiny screws and it looks like my battery is under that level of plastic but I'm worried that if I pull them out I might damage my Tama and I don't want to do that. Please help me out.

what kind of tamagotchi do you have? connection, connexion, or plus? i know on connection's the battery should be right underneath the first plastic plate you unscrewed. it's a round silver battery, like the kinds they put in watches. all you have to do is remove that battery and replace it with another watch battery of the same size, and then rescrew the backing on.

it may show an egg on the screen, but there's no need to panic. your tama didn't restart (unless you have an old 1997 version). all you have to do is press the 'B' button, and it should ask if you want to restart or download, and you choose download. it will take you back where your tama left off.

hope i helped out a little.

Thankyou sooooooo much junky. I managed to fix my Tama and now I can play with it again. I could see the battery but I was a bit afraid to lever it out but then I did and it worked and I could replace my battery. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back