please help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babygurl101279

Reaction score
plz help me n ma sis we need to make some money quickly coz we want to see the king!!! plz help asap!!! thanx bibi :)

Just keep playing games.

Here's a souviner list for you:

5000gp donated=Ring

15000gp donated=Cape

30000gp donated=Crown

All souviners collected you get a Royal costume which will be in you item list. The password you get from it goes in the Tamagotchi corner shop game on DS. You gat a sofa.

Hope I helped,

Chlemma

OH and for the souviner list to get the cape all you have to donate it 12,000 points to get it trust me that it what I did and it worked and yes you should play heading it is the best and fastes way to win and get points.

the best way to get money is to feed your tama alot of snacks till it's 99 pounds. Then you can keep playing games non stop. That vway you earn alot of money. Plus with your tama being so heavy it can become a champion in bump. When you do you get 1800 gotchi points. If you become champion in flag you get 250 GP. I like playing heading because it's fast, easy, and gives you alot of points. That's how I donated 30,000 GP in 1 day. Thanks to bump and mainly heading. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back