PLEASE HELP! S.O.S!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thiresaki

Reaction score
So, here's the deal : I live in Greece. I'm really into tamas. I wanna buy an ID L from an online store. But, on the other hand, I once got a tama angel from ebay and it shipped from Japan. It took about a month and a half to ship in Greece!! But, they're to expensive on amazon. What should I do??? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well, it depends on what you order. Some orders take longer to arrive, so If you want to buy a Tamagotchi, I'd say just buy one from eBay, and just wait for it to come.

-KuroMame

Look on CDJapan! I think they ship worldwide, my brother got his iD L shipped through them and it arrived in the UK in great condition and works perfectly. The prices are half what you'll find anywhere else, too!

~ Dazzmina ~

I'm not sure tamagotchis from Japan will come to quick. Well, i once tried to get these Wii remotes from Hong Kong to UK but it didn't work out at all.

On ebay.co.uk there is some Music stars

Example - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamagotchi-MUSIC-STAR-NEON-GREEN-YELLOW-COLOUR-NEW-/260923379021?pt=UK_Toys_ElectronicPets_RL&hash=item3cc03ecd4d

Tamagotchi Music Star (V6) is a great way to form your own band! Change your instrument and toy and participate in competitions at https://new.tamatown.com/ ! If you're lucky, you could win! Look at the keychain on your tamagotchi to find a secret code too! Can you get 1st rank?

Look on CDJapan! I think they ship worldwide, my brother got his iD L shipped through them and it arrived in the UK in great condition and works perfectly. The prices are half what you'll find anywhere else, too!

~ Dazzmina ~
My 15th iD L came in 14 days with SAL shipping on CDJapan and my Tama-Profy came in 1 week from Tokyo, Japan so as the other one. ;) You don't need to use Amazon for all of your online shopping. You can use eBay, kijiji or CDJapan.

Well, Amazon is definately good at shipping. I ordered my iD L from there (and it works perfect after 40 generations. <3) and it said it was going to take a month to ship, but it only took around a week. But yes, it is really expensive.

It is pretty expensive, but most you can find on eBay under $100 and with free shipping! (at least, mine was.... :p ) mine arrived two weeks but I though it was going to take a while. If you order one and can't wait (and have a bit of extra money) then you can get EMS shipping, which is pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back