Please Help! Thanks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neimo

Reaction score
hey guys,

Just thought I'd get some opinions on this dilemma. At the moment I have 5 tamagotchis

-Gen 1 1996 (original tamagotchi)

-V1 connection

-V4 connection

-familitama/ V5

-uratama

I am thinking of buying another tamagotchi. I do not have piles of money, so I am trying to choose between a v2, v3 and keitai akai. the keitai I have found on the internet for a reasonable price, so I'm quite keen on that.

I'm concerned about the visibility of the red pixel screen, my ability to comprehend japanese, and the amount of new characters. plus, the japanese ones are so lovely and exotic!

the v2 and 3 seem to have lots of new characters, but seem to be fairly similar to the V4. What are the main differences between the v2 and v3 and v4?

any thoughts?

thanks so much!!!

neimo <3

I do not know much about the kietai but I do know about the V3,V4 and V2.I do not recommend the V4 because you have to worry about skill points and that can get realy annoying.The V3 is a great version and I would realy recommend that but the V2 is excellent. It is so simple and it is similar to the V3.So I would say get a V2 or a V3 because I have a V4 and don't find it that amusing.They aren't bad or anything just not as fun as the other ones.

thankyou so much for your help. I do actually have a V4, and I thinj you're right. the skill points are quite annoying after a while. they were very cool at first though. I was hoping the v2 and v3 would just be an extra awesome version of the v1 and it sounds like they are :D

I will have to find one then.... or win the august drawing contest hihihihi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back