PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmadi!

Reaction score
Umm, on the part like below your ear on the skin it is sore and it hurts very very bad I have been crying and I have missed school.PLEASE HELP!!!What could this be?It's like swollen.Please help me I'm in serious pain and I'm going to the hospital at like 1.PLEASE HELP, please I will do ANYTHING.Please? ^_^ :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Umm, on the part like below your ear on the skin it is sore and it hurts very very bad I have been crying and I have missed school.PLEASE HELP!!!What could this be?It's like swollen.Please help me I'm in serious pain and I'm going to the hospital at like 1.PLEASE HELP, please I will do ANYTHING.Please? ^_^ :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
It may be an Infection.Try cleaning your ear with alcohal,it may stop the swelling,also,try not wearing earings,if you do wear them.

SC1994~

Yes, I know- all my skin below my ear was going all funny once too. Maybe gently clean it with water, and after put a little cream on it! It may hurt, but just give it a try! ^_^

I hope you feel better soon, hun!

thank you so much.You are a good person for caring for other people.PM me when you need anything and I will help you.

Let's see... what's under the ear...

Well, I am not a doctor, but I think you may have an inflamed gland - those can be painful and/or annoying.

Perhaps it got infected if you have pierced your ears recently/got hurt round the area.

I hope you are OK. ^_^

thank you, it was infected.I got a very painful shot and I'm on medicine.I'm OKAY now.You can CLOSE this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back