Please Help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d0rkybaby

Reaction score
My tamagotchi has no hearts in it's happy bar but it won't play games. The hungry car is full and i don't know what to do. :lol:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR why do people ask so many stupid questions?? :) simple just feed it a whole lot of snacks!!!! :lol:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR why do people give so many stupid answers! :pochitchi:

your tama is at base weight. it must be 3 lbs over that to play. so if its 10 lbs at least or 11 or 12 it wont play. it must be 13 to play. if your tama is base weight 5, go figure. you can feed it snacks untill it is over the base weight to play or what ever seems nessasary.

and maniac monkey, nothing comes out of being so rude.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR why do people give so many stupid answers! :lol:
your tama is at base weight. it must be 3 lbs over that to play. so if its 10 lbs at least or 11 or 12 it wont play. it must be 13 to play. if your tama is base weight 5, go figure. you can feed it snacks untill it is over the base weight to play or what ever seems nessasary.

and maniac monkey, nothing comes out of being so rude.
_tama_cream_soda is right why'd you have to be so rude about it?Oh yeah your tamagotchi can't be to small or it won't play games because it's to small so fatten it up and the play games until your hearts content.That's the thing with the v2's and v'3,they lose much more weight than the v1.The v1 took some hours to get the weight down from 99 to 40.

thanks much (= it's okay he was rude. He's just an impatient bloke waiting for some attention to be diverted to him ^^. Nothing's wrong with that. Anyhow, you helped alot (= i get it now :mimitchi:

I agree with _tama_cream_soda_ people shouldn't be so rude. We should try to help people that needs help, not saying their question is stupid. Well, this board is here for people who needs help anyway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back