Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

straniko

Reaction score
: :ph34r: My tamagotchi is an adult and and the match maker didnt come...

will the match maker coem soon?

do i have to connect with a person to have the matchmaker come?

how long does it take for the matchmaker to come?

plase help

When my Tama was 6, I tried codes to make the matchmaker come, but she didn't. I tried the whole re-setting time thing, etc etc but ended up just setting the normal time back and waiting. Today the matchmaker came, and when I looked at my Tama's age, it was 7. So maybe you'll have to wait a little? I do know they come for sure though, the older your Tama gets :(

:ph34r:

Don't worry

If your tama is an adult and you haven't found another tama to connect with, the Matchmaker WILL come :ph34r: - usually 3 days after the tama has turned into an adult - if you haven't been pausing it or re-setting the tama's little clock...

She visits three times a day by your tama's clock : 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm - you will hear the attention beep and she will be there on the screen

Be patient - she will turn up soon :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I had a hanatchi (the worm looking dude) named Kyle, he was my prized tama and I even wrote 2 stories about him: Kyle's Journey to Tamatown, and Kyle's Journey to Tamatown II. But anyway, the matchmaker didn't come till (believe it OR NOT!!) he was 11 yrs. old!!!!!!!! :D :(

: :( My tamagotchi is an adult and and the match maker didnt come...will the match maker coem soon?

do i have to connect with a person to have the matchmaker come?

how long does it take for the matchmaker to come?

plase help
The matchamaker comes between the ages of 5 and 10. It can come at anytime. She comes 3 times a day at 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm. There is no telling what age she will come. She can start come as early as 5 or as late as 10. It's all random.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back