PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader-Zim-girl

Reaction score
:) :) :) :eek: Okay..I boguht my teen tama Sally, a plane ticket and I go to my inventory, but she wont use it! How do I get her to use it? Do they have to b e adults???? -_- TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEEEEEEAASSEEEE!

Your tamagotchi will become an adult when it's about 4, depending on how you look after it.

You have to be an adult or older, and adults are usually 3 at the youngest, so be patient and let your tama be unpaused as it sleeps and other times.

A lot of items can't be used when you are a baby, child, and teen, but you can play the baby, child, and teen games still to earn GotchiPoints. All the items except the ball since you play with it in Heading and with your TamaFriends-when you connect-can be used by any adult or oldie characters.

:(   :(   :(   :( Okay..I boguht my teen tama Sally, a plane ticket and I go to my inventory, but she wont use it! How do I get her to use it? Do they have to b e adults???? :(   TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEEEEEEAASSEEEE!
yes,you can only use it when you are an adult.Heres how to do it.

1 Buy ticket

2 go into your items thing

3 travel

4 collect your prize!

- TamaTownGirl42 :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
A word of Cation: While the tama who went on the trip is still alive GO AND COLLECT YOUR PRIZE. If you don't, the ticket will be worthless to the next generation. (when you enter the password into your tamagotchi it will say 'error'

Well i have all the information,

I have raised 5 tamagotchis and the thing you do is wait 'till its a adult. :D Then use the ticket to get a code!!!

Mimitchi 101 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back