Please help..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, As Kitty Cool said, it could be something other to a period ( Which is most unlikely ) you should tell your Mum, and if you really arn't sure what it is and your worried, then there's nothing else you can do except say something ;)

I guess theres no point helping you.
I agree there. Every suggestion given to you, you barely even consider. You come to ask for help and when you got it you won't take it. I highly sugest you try before waving these good ideas off.

I told my mom. I was hesistant too at your age to tell her stuff but I did and I learned a lot more about what my body is telling me more than anything. If you don't think its your period and think it could be something worse or something wrong, you should talk to her so it can be treated early. Sometimes longer you wait, the worse it gets.

Take the advice from this topic. It's only to help you.

Think about it. Your mother gave BIRTH to you. You can pretty much go to her about anything no matter what age she or you are. I'm 21, my Mom is 57 and I can talk to her about ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING.

Your mother is the one person you should be able to go to and talk to about anything. It's not like she hasn't probably had these same questions before. I'm sure she went to her mother, asking about the same things, and felt just as embarrassed.. as her mother did before her, and so on and so on. You won't get anywhere unless you just ask. And you won't feel any better unless you talk about it. You will keep building up anxiety until you just get it all out, then you'll feel so much better that you did, and so silly that you couldn't talk to her sooner.

Scared to tell your mom?! She's had her period, and no matter what kind of mom she is she'd have to tell you at some point. Whenever you get the chance, talk it over with her. Things will probably be better if you do. :)

And about pooping yourself - do you poop when you didn't know you're going to? Or you know it, but just didn't make it to the bathroom?

If you said the first one, then you may have some bacteria causing this. Drink lots of water so this bacteria will be flushed out.

Oh and another thing - is your poop liquid or solid? If it is liquid, you have bacteria, so drink lots of water like I said before.

Don't worry, sometimes I don't make it to the bathroom in time. :huh:

Well is peeing/pooing yourself when you don't need and/or chewing stuff, and/or feeling UBER-hungry a sign of starting your period?
*Embarresed*
Incontinence (peeing/pooing yourself) is not normal and not an indication of starting your period. Blood can be a brownish colour but it shouldn't be chunky enough for you to mistake it for faeces. You need to see a doctor.

All I'm asking is.. IS IT A SIGN?!
I really don't know. I'm sorry. :angry:

Did you talk to your mom yet (sorry I'm too lazy to look back all those posts...)? If you haven't, go do it. Maybe gently touch her arm and say, "May I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" Once you two are in private, don't catch her eye. Say slowly, "Ok, I feel kinda embaressed saying this but.....I've been having a coupel of problems lately. I've been accidently going to the washroom in my pants, I'm VERY hungry all the time.......and well, I was wondering if this is a sign of my period starting." Your mom should feel touched your talking to her about your body, and she'll understand taht your curious. Remember; she was your age once!

If you don't think you can talk to your Mom about it (which is quite odd....) then you can always PM me and talk about it more. If this progresses, you have to talk to someone to make sure it isn't serious! It probably isn't, but you have to be on the safe-side. :D

*Tgd*

I have the same problem, i am scared to talk too. i haven't yet either. i have the same signes as you except the pooping .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back