PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!-Bandi's Plan For Tamaisland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are wondering why they made tamaisland it is because they want to change the main tama characters.

So Please Vote For Mametchi,Memetchi and Kuchipatchi.

Because I think they should still be the main characters!!!!
How do you know? :blink:

Don't call people names. They can dream too.
And Mimitchi is a main, right? Or am I wrong?

Anyway, still voting for :furawatchi:
:furawatchi: is NOT The main character it used to be but its not now.

The main characters are :huh: :lol: :furawatchi: And they should always the main characters.

And I am VERY sorry EIGHTEEN for calling you werid.

:wub: is NOT The main character it used to be but its not now.
The main characters are :lol: :) :wub: And they should always the main characters.

And I am VERY sorry EIGHTEEN for calling you werid.
Yeah, I agree with TTL. :(

I'm voteing for Mametchi.
Because I think Mametchi,Kuchipatchi and Memetchi should be the main characters.
I think the masktchi should be one of the main characters, but I still want the kuchpatchi to be one of them... :lol:

The violetchi would make a cool character.

Actually TamaTown wouldn't really be the same without: :huh: , the mametchi or :lol: would it?

I think the masktchi should be one of the main characters, but I still want the kuchpatchi to be one of them... :lol: The violetchi would make a cool character.

Actually TamaTown wouldn't really be the same without: :huh: , the mametchi or :lol: would it?
No, it probably wouldnt be the same... :mametchi: ;)

i not agree i want the main characters to be changed for mimitchi androtchi and kutchipatchi i hate mametchi and memetchi :huh: :lol: :lol: ;) :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol:

I'm voting for mimitchi - my favourite character and supposedly for me the hardest character to get. I think I haven't had a mimitchi since I got it on my v1s years ago or maybe sincei got a v2. Also how did you find out it is to choose the main characters?

One last thing vote mimitchi :huh: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
go ichigotchi :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :p :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: And when ichigotchi gets booted off i will vote for mametchi, memetchi is weird(no offense to people who like her/him) and kuchipatchi's butt is fat(no offenese to people who like her/him) And mimitchi gets too much attention.

i not agree i want the main characters to be changed for mimitchi androtchi and kutchipatchi i hate mametchi and memetchi :( :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
HOW DARE YOU HATE MAMETCHI AND MEMETCHI

THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST TAMA CHARACTERS EVER

Remember EVERYONE vote for :( :( :angry:

HOW DARE YOU HATE MAMETCHI AND MEMETCHI

THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST TAMA CHARACTERS EVER

Remember EVERYONE vote for :angry: :D :angry:
I agree there should be a change, but that really is mean!

:p , :angry: , :angry: are cool!

I think the 3 main characters should be :angry: , :angry: , :angry: !

you know kuchipatchis out now... :mametchi: :mametchi: :D

bye bye :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back