PLEASE NEED HELP....NOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
:unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko: :angry: :rolleyes: :D :eek: :mellow: ok well my tama V4.5 evolved into UraYoungMemetchi..(yay) and i have 4 funny skill points, 2 gorgeous points, and 10 spiritual points. I TOTALLY NEED HELP on what she will turn into considering there is no growth chart, what does she turn into as an adult? and also, what does the male toothhead guy that is a universal character(sorry idk the name!) he has 8 intelligence 32 artistic and 6 social points. what does HE turn into? plz plz plz plz plz plz HELP ME!!!! ^_^ :ph34r: :lol:

:mimitchi: ;) :furawatchi:

It can turn into any adult! Any teen can, hope i helped! Example my uramemetchi turned into a horoyotchi ( lots of humor points!) :mellow: ^_^ ;)

UraMemetchi?! Is it suppose to be an UraMametchi?

I know that that Ura Memetchis turn into Hanagatatchis?

Hmm... I know for sure that the tooth head Tamagotchi (I don't know the name because I don't have the chart right now, it's in my bag way downstairs) are found in Tamagotchi V4. not V4.5.

Well, in my experience the tooth character (hawwainotchi) which I give a lot of neglect to, usually evolves into Gozarutchi.

well my tamagotchi was a Ura memetchi i tryed to connect my tamagotchis but the battery was dieing so i reseat my tamagotchi (my tamagotchi skill point were low)i cheack my tamagotchi and it had 681 skillpont and my tamagotchi grew into another one :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back