Please no Harry Potter spoilers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoryLink

Reaction score
It's close to the new Harry Potter book coming out and in the past on other sites there have been spoilers of who dies before the book comes out! I would like to read the book so please nobody post any spoilers! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Post removed by Jappyx*

You can say you don't like the books or whatever but you don't need to say it in such a rude/disruptive way. //JX

Umm, OK? Asking for "NO HARRY POTTER SPOILERS!!!!" is only going to attract attention... Probably to the people who actually do have spoilers.. :blink:

Umm, OK? Asking for "NO HARRY POTTER SPOILERS!!!!" is only going to attract attention... Probably to the people who actually do have spoilers.. :D
Your probably right but I'm trying to prevent it for those who do want to read the book. Vader8 that was very rude.

I enjoy reading,watching harry potter stuff,and i think the book will be very interesting,and i can't wait too see the new movie=].

(Hay, everyone! I know who dies!)

XD actually, there was one site where the TITLE was a spoiler. I was stupid and moused over it.

/edit: Oh, and you might just want to take a break from the internet. How do you know someone won't yell out "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDOOOOOORRRRRRRR :D :D :D " at random times?

Yeah, it comes out the 21st. What I find funny is there are a lot of spoiler books. XD

I was going to start saving up for Harry Potter 7, but... That idea went down the drain when I couldn't resist buying a harmonica. XD OMG, I'm so retarded...

I went and seen HP5 the day it came out! And guess what I am going to a Grand Party July 20th at midnight to get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back