PLEASE OH PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Ok, last week, I noticed myself going on Tamatalk every hour!!!! (except at night) I just can't stop myself!! Please, comeone, i think i am addicted to Tamatalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
an addiction (that's not drugs) is fun,just be sure to not to let it interfere with your duties. It's fine to check it every hour,to see if you've gotten any messages,but don't stay on it for longer than that.(cause you dont wanna quit cold turkey by being grounded,cause you forgot to do your homework or chores :( )

I have the same problem. Infact, I'm more addicted to tamatalk than my tamagotchis! I'm thinking of taking a bread for a while. It would probably do me good.

~SkyCrystal~

P.S. I said I'm thinking about taking a break.

No, thats not what i mean, when i go on every hour, I mean, I stay on for half an hour.

v4lover :)

I am addicted to TamaTalk too! I just love to look around, respond to things, talk to people, see what people have to say. Its a cool site.

Well, to stop going on TamaTalk every day, just remember to do other activities that are equally as fun as going onto TamaTalk. ^_^ If you need more help, talk to your parents about it and maybe go to a counselor. ;)

i have the same problem i go on TamaTalk Every Minute And Evey Hour EveryDay Im A Computer gig

No, thats not what i mean, when i go on every hour, I mean, I stay on for half an hour.

v4lover ^_^
Like i said.Try only going of for incretments of 5 minutes.Set an egg timer if you feel you ought to.And no matter what your doing, leave when its ringing. then you know your getting yourself under control =D

hmmm... maybe just go on fridays and wedsdays as much as u want INCLUDING SATURDAY AAD SUNDAY!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

That is a little extreme v4lover. It would be better if you only came on every few hours or so. If you only come back every few hours instead of every hour you would have more to reply to.

I stopped going on tamatalk for 2 years because it wasboreing but now I can't seen to get off!!!!!!!!

you are addicted to tamatalk, so you got on tamatalk, to tell tamatalk you were addicted to it XD

try going outside or doing a project of some sorts to keep you busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back